JFFD is very proud to announce our expansion into the Bay Area. We are thrilled that after six years of serving Southern California, our proven healthy, whole-food dog recipes will now be available in our new Bay Area Pantries; at Pet Food Express (PFE) locations in Palo Alto and Rockridge (Grand Opening 7/15), and Walnut Creek and San Jose/Blossom Hill (Grand Opening mid-August). We also plan to build kitchens of our own in the Bay Area in 2018.
By August, we will also be available in the following PFE locations in Southern California: Thousand Oaks, Pasadena, and Beverly Hills.
Pet Food Express
PFE has been the leader in pet supplies since 1980 and is well recognized for its beautiful stores, highly trained staff and its work with rescue. The pet food industry has been evolving these past 38 years and PFE remains at the forefront of that evolution by constantly seeking out the very best for its customers. All PFE staff have been extensively trained on JFFD products by our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Oscar Chavez, BVetMed, MRCVS, MBA. We are particularly proud to be “Best and Highest” recommendation.
Our line of daily food, prescription food, supplements, treats and Do-It-Yourself Kits will be available exclusively at our new Pantries located within select these PFE stores in Southern California and the Bay Area.
Northern California (Bay Area)
- Oakland – Rockridge: 5108 Broadway, Oakland JULY 15
- Palo Alto – 3910 Middlefield Rd., Palo Alto JULY 15
- San Jose – Blossom Hill: 1152 Blossom Hill Rd., San Jose AUGUST
- Walnut Creek – 1388 S. California Blvd., Walnut Creek AUGUST
- Thousand Oaks- 1330 N. Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks AUGUST
- Pasadena – 320 S. Lake Avenue, Pasadena AUGUST
- Beverly Hills – 9153 West Olympic Boulevard, Beverly Hills AUGUST
Blog post written by:
Dr. Oscar E Chavez BVetMed MRCVS MBA
Chief Medical Officer